This stuff works! We use it in our own greenhouses.
Compared to traditional chemical fertilizers, we see a superior response in the vigor of our plants when using this unique formula containing oilseed extract, a renewable source of plant nutrition. Oilseed extract is known to contain nutritional and organic compounds that include vitamins, minerals, amino acids and proteins, enzymes, natural wetting agents, plant hormones, and carbohydrates. All are vital to plant growth.
In particular, Bonnie Herb, Vegetable & Flower Plant Food contains enzymes and other active compounds that have been shown to improve plant growth in a variety of ways, including:
- stronger roots, stems, and leaves
- better insect and disease resistance
- increased ability to handle temperature stress
- a higher yield at harvest time
How to Use Bonnie Herb, Vegetable & Flower Plant Food
For truly economical and efficient garden coverage, try our new hose-end sprayer bottle. A single bottle covers up to a whopping 14,000 square feet with a gentle, uniform spray that siphons the plant food at the same rate from the beginning of the bottle all the way through to the end. What's more, the sprayer can be reused with any of Bonnie's Yellow Cap Little Green Jugs ©.
Our new hose-end sprayer is easy to use, too. Here's all you have to do:
- Attach the feeder to the hose and turn on the water.
- Press down on the tab located below the on/off dial.
- Turn the dial to the "on" position.
- Quick Results.
- Supplies eight beneficial organic compounds that enhance overall plant growth.
- Low in salts, and will not burn plants.
- Safe for use around children and pets when used as directed.
- Convenient new hose-end sprayer on our Little Green Jug.